The idea of the World Exhibition of Dried Fruits and Nuts has many objectives:
– Identification of dried fruits and nuts and display types, derivatives and benefits, in addition to detecting the great health and medical values.
– Commercial value:
- Strengthening cooperation between producing and consuming countries and progress in non-oil exports. Which allowing easy access to producers, companies and factories in the production countries.
- Exchange of ideas, techniques, products and commercial relationship between the local and international exhibitors.
- Create a good friendly competition between local and international manufacturers to improve product quality.
- Introducing the actual capacity of countries in the production, trade and marketing, services , machinery and equipment of the industry
– Economic value:
- To achieve the economic benefit for producing countries by raising the proceeds of trade exchange between them and consuming countries , in order to create economic industry opportunities for producing countries of nuts and dried fruit.
- Trying to market these industries, activities and production to support agricultural management (production) and commercial management (exports)
– Industrial value:
- Revitalize the dried fruit industry and encourage food and confectionery factories to adopt nuts as a key ingredient in the food and beverage industry around the world.
- Identify problems, obstacles and weaknesses in this industry and try to attract support from public and private bodies
- Pay attention to packaging problem and increase product quality.
Global market value:
- Establishment of a global market and a special market for nuts based in Turkey as an important trade center between East and West.
- Establish direct face-to-face links between producers and consumers to identify the needs of global markets
- Try to create a culture of product standardization and control the health level and technical standards.
- Exploit innovations and progress in the nuts and dried fruits industries to reach international standards
• To provide the basis for all producing countries by adopting the trademarks of each country and considering this as local and international symbol